Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cold?


I was watching some animal show when they said a stork will migrate to a warm area when the winter comes.

So...

Am i like a stork?

well it doesnt add up.

Im not sure...seeing this picture is wrong or not.
Well..i was quite turned on looking at this picture..
it's wrong i know...

*sigh*

children grow a lot these days..

Also, well what im going to tell you here might be normal for some guys out there. For me...It's still not acceptable.

Allright, as my usualy way back to home. I always need to go through this elementary school.

Of course. It's normal.

Yeah, looking some little girl and boy fucking her.
Yeah normal.

NORMAL?!


HELL NO.

i caught them red handed! And unfortunately i knew them. They are my NEIGHBOR CHILDREN.

and im not sure you realized when i put neighbor without 's'.

No, if you are thinking they couple.

Yes, if you're thinking they are siblings.

For better or worse. I have to tell their parents.

They are young and they do not understand. What are they parents thinking?
My GOD!

*headache*

not sure what i can do than telling on them. But i am assure that their parents make sure i shut my mouth...

which i just told you guys. *wheeze*

maybe children these days are more advance than us?
if not nutured properly, i'll myself am not sure how i will deal with my child. -_-"


sibling realationship. I wish i have one. >.> not in that kind of situation of course.

3 comments:

  1. .__. wow. really. between siblings??

    :/

    ....*wordless*

    (is now feeling something wrong with myself cuz I love twincest relationship *i want a twin :< * )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurm.. just tell them..
    its wrong.. and you know that right..?
    its better than talking behind their back..(~___~)
    its not that you're busy body or what..

    YOU JUST HAPPENED TO BE THERE.. duhh.. >=(

    ReplyDelete

thank you, from Kouji