Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moe Moe Kyun~

Im back~!

Gone for about 14 days...

Demo, I was too lazy to update the blog anyway, havent feel like it.

I heard about the Flu in malaysia, seem to be spreading quite a lot.
>.>

oh well, in japan...


cant really sure what is what actually. Cause i have a heavy fever for a whole week.
No...cant be sure because of the flu. Maybe it's just cold here. So it's easy to get fever.

my cousin were quarantined.

-_-" now im little worried now.
That morning she showed me how she plays her bass. Also a black bass? lol, i thought she want a white bass.


Why with the moe moe kyun?

lol, seem to be addicted to it. I was watching K-on last ep yesterday (rerun), so i was..

ah such nice series, why end it?

hope there will be another season...

3 comments:

thank you, from Kouji