Thursday, December 24, 2009

true love

eventhough najwa said not to talk about it.
i decide to let it go here in my blog.


yes...it's been dead.

I know...


To continue here. Today is Xmas eve i say? I was suppossed to be in Malaysia at these days. Celebrating the Xmas family dinner. Like i always do. LOL

Actually..im kinda happy i didnt!! who cares about some fucked up snob who thinks they are all that??!!!

Okay, okay im gonna lose my cool.

True Love eh?


When i got to know..when that certain someone is etc etc..
Im kinda sad...

And a little angry (i lied)

i really am just so fucked up. I dont know the whole story and i would like to know what is it.
Okay now, i have 5 days holiday of Xmas...Here alone..without a girlfriend...

here alone...in this lonely room~

2 comments:

  1. dont tell me its about.. aha~ ~_____~

    thank you for letting me wait for the whole night + morning for you to on9..

    be back at 9 la konon..

    you, go die n rotten in that room..

    ReplyDelete

thank you, from Kouji