Monday, September 14, 2009

Recommended Hentai

LOL


yea i know. You might be thinking that. OMG. This guy is perverted.

Na...just to put it for the fun of it.
Since i've been a lot of stressed these days.


And one of it to be lectured by my Uncle
Gah. like i cared.


My exam is drawing near, and i just dont want to care anymore.
Nope. not actually doesnt care. But just worry.

i just read hazu blog and now im now worried for the worst.

i love her also. But i guess as her cousin. I cant do much.
i have my boundaries as well.

i do not have the legal relationship as a family member...

anyway najwa. i just realized.
why the maid costume is long sleeved?!!
*sulk* everyone being mean to me...

2 comments:

  1. omg..
    lol..
    you're not the only one who ask that.. xDDDD

    ehto ne..
    mieko said..
    i should wear long sleeve.. enen..
    sore because.. ehto.. so.. haha.
    she said.. cuz she doesnt want me to look so ero-meido.. so then.. I kinda change the order..??

    (>_____<;;;) *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID NOT. I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SHORTNESS OF THE SKIRT, NOT THE SLEEVES. >__>

    ReplyDelete

thank you, from Kouji