Thursday, September 3, 2009

Abandon~!

Omg...and abandon blog...


LOL


how long i didnt update this baby?

sorry been very busy.



here are my updates between this one month


1. Shocked to know my kitten have a goshujin-sama
2. part time work at 7-eleven
3. Second semester started...
4. My mother flower shop is booming..
5. Najwa seem to be mad with me a lot of these days
6. Kuroi neko is not well...
7. I seem to blame myself of what happen


ah..that's all.

And i somehow grew fond of this boy.

Lol! i might even rape him!!

a so called my kitten's goshujin-sama?

LOL

believe me! this kid is so immature!!

but he share the same fetish as me!!


BUNNY GIRLS RULES!!!

But you know, bunny girl are quite hot.

Wonder there aren't many fave?

3 comments:

  1. =___=
    I said sorry already..

    seems that your didnt look up your email....
    nevermind..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaaha. Kouji-niichan is back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

thank you, from Kouji